The past two journalism class sessions were dedicated to interviews – how to prepare for them, what to do during one, and what to expect after an interview. Interview dos and don’ts were discussed before I was hit with a question I did not even know I didn’t know the answer to. So for today’s blog post, I will be answering the following questions:
“Who would you interview? Why would you like to interview that person? What are some specific questions you would ask?”
Being a fashion-loving foodie, it is no suprise that I love food that looks and taste amazing but still photographs well to be shared on my Snapchat and Instagram stories. As aforementioned in my introduction blog post, one of the things I enjoy indulging in are Buttermilk Provisions’ (BP) donuts. Their donuts are adorably petite-sized but huge in flavors such as lemon buttermilk, cinnamon sugar and even a classic combination of peanut butter and jelly.
If I were given the opportunity to conduct an interview with the mastermind behind this cute little cafe in Wesley Chapel, Florida I would be estatic. I would interview the owner to gain insight on the foundation and growth behind one of the best cafes in Wesley Chapel.
A few of the questions I would ask:
- What is the inspiration behind Buttermilk Provisions?
- What about your product makes you stand out from your competitors?
- And how do you use that stand-out feature in your marketing?
- What are the roles each team member plays in advancing the growth of your business?
- What advice would you give young entrepeneurs?
- What is the impact of social media on attracting new patrons, such as myself, that post pictures and mentions of your business on our social networks?
In short, I would like to conduct an interview about the owner of Buttermilk Provisions to gain insight on the foundation and growth of the business, as well as how their marketing tools and their community work hand in hand to make Buttermilk Provisions a definite go-to in Wesley Chapel, FL.